Sunday, September 7, 2008

Back!!

Hey guys. Back after 3 months of National Service training. I'll just summerize in this post, since I'm dead tired... Will type down a more detailed post in the near future =P.



Kent - Commander of Bravo Company.


Best Commander Award.


Best Trainee Award.


Best Company Award.


Debate Competition 1st placing (1st speaker).


Well the intergration between races doesn't work 100%. Maybe its because of the language problem. I encounter all sorts of people in camp.. like an orang asli already married and has 2 kids at 18. A chinese guy from KL married with a 1 child... also 18 years of age. People that dont know how to read or write. Mentally challenged people. Physically challenged people. And even people that sleeps in the toilet.... (I have the pic lol). Took tons of pics... will be released in the next post. Tired and sleepy now...



Me with my Best Trainee plaque and Best Trainee cert =D



-Kenny

No comments: