Sunday, June 8, 2008

Nature shots!!

Time for my nature shots people!! All shot in FRIM.

DISCLAIMER :- All the following pictures were taken by me and nobody else. Watermarks were added by me. All images were not cropped or edited. If you want the original shots with no watermarks drop me an email.



Well this aint exactly "nature" xD






































The butterfly was beating its wings so I had a nice motion blur.





AND PRESENTING!! MY SHOT OF THE DAY!! BEHOLD!!.


Yes I know this would've look better with a polarizer... Which is my future investment. xD

Haha.. and once more.. comments and constructive criticism are appreciated. No flaming. You flame I'll torch. Hehe..


-Kenny





5 comments:

Andie said...

i like 3 and 4 and your photo of the day! lol with 3 and 4 i think they would have looked better if you could see more? with maybe a little more background than foreground. but still lovely =)

it's a shame the lighting wasnt better cos then you'd get some really good contrasting. perhaps thats what EDITING is for lol

Kenny Low Kent said...

NEVER!!! xD

Anonymous said...

Interesting. Thanks for the article.

You can also find freelance copywriters at ICanFreelance.com.

Ginny Han said...

ohh i like ur water fall shots! esp the last waterfall one. ;) nice job.

Anonymous said...

Just read the article. Great job. If you are looking for

global outsourcing
freelance graphic design jobs
outsourcing in india
online jobs and online work

Try using ICanFreelance.com