Sunday, September 14, 2008

LoL

Tagged by my niece = = just as I went to visit her "garbage can"


Starting time: 1245 hours
Name: Low Kent ... duh
Sisters: Lim Shelley
Brothers: Thank God I dont have one bwahaha
Shoe size: 7 O_o
Height: 5 foot '7' inches 175.2 cm
Where do you live: Land of the Tards... fun place x)
Favourite drinks: TEH-O-AIS!! Carlsberg, hot chocolate
Favourite breakfast: Nasi Lemak, Putumayam

Have you ever been on a plane: Hell yea!! it was boring...
Swam in the ocean: Ocean no... sea yes x)
Fallen asleep at school: Countless times
Broken someone's heart: Ah.. sadly yes
Fell off your chair: Not that I recall.. hmmm...
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Yup

What is your room like: Like a store room with a balcony
What's right beside you: My watch
What is the last thing you ate: Damn good carrot cake
Ever had chicken pox: Nope.. dread they day I'll get it x)
Sore throat: During NS loll
Stitches: Nope..
Broken nose: Not yet :P
Do you belive in love at first sight: Not until I experience it myself :D
Like picnics?: Depends who's there..
Who was the last person you danced with?: I dont dance =/
Last made you smile: Chen Tseng and his retarded jokes *amazing I'm still sane*
You last yelled at: Alot of people. Couple hours ago at basketball *Yelling for the ball* xD

Today did you:
Kiss anyone: Nope
Get sick: Healthy as a horse
Miss someone: Definitely
Eat: goodness I would die if I didnt eat for a day

Best feeling in the world: Achieving something.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Not anymore bwahahaha
What's under your bed: the Boogie man *he has gas issues*
Who do you really hate: Life is too short to hate.. but Chen Tseng... go to hell. xD
What time is it now?: 0100 hours

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Play Doom 2
2. Hitting stones with badminton racquet
3. Learning how to cycle
4. Trying to figure out what was 67+32 LoL
5. Trying to make sense out of my school timetable

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Seaweed!!
2. Sneaker bar
3. M&M's
4. Twisties
5. Grounded peanuts

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. HASSELBLAD CAMERA!!
2. LEICA CAMERA!!
3. Travel with my new cameras xD
4. Pay Chen Tseng to do strip dancing <<>
5. Build an indoor basketball court at home

5 of my bad habits:
1. Egotistical
2. Swears alot
3. Bite fingernails
4. Calling Chen Tseng penguin.. ( I DONT REGRET IT!!)
5. Not always punctual

5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:
1. My own room
2. My mom's house
3. Block Melur (Bravo 2's dorm)
4. The jungle in Frasers Hill
5. SMK Taman Desa (damn spooky)

5 things I will do after completing what I'm busy with:
1. Cook supper
2. Drink hot chocolate
3. Quick shower
4. Read Star Wars Rogue Squadron : Bacta War
5. SLEEP!! got church in the morning.

5 people I tag
1. Andie - I doubt you'll do this :P
2. Darryn Chiew
3. Ally
4. Wei Ken
5. Voon



-Kenny

No comments: