Thursday, September 11, 2008

More of National Service

I'm kinda lazy to type lol so...


I guess I'll just post up pics for this post haha.

Here we have 2 mentally challenge people known as Jason and Gabriel
Here you have me getting fired by Sergeant Yen (and you can see Howard's retarded face in the back)


Still under fire (OMG this time its Lee's face)


LoL so candid xD
Yes its Sergeant Yen with the Digi yellow man salute.


I owned them lol.



Whose mouth is bigger?


Yes its Private Ghost and Private Kuan trying to yank Corporal Kent's rank. (Face it I'm your superior =P)



Meet Jason.. no not the Flying Dutchman.. but the Flying Fatman. LoL



BooOOoooOooo~



Meet Mei Ting.. a very normal person.. and next to her is a spastic monkey.

Bravo Company Commander and Charlie Company Deputy Commander -Blue stripes and Yellow- 2 Stripes and 1 - Kent and Jason -

All right hope you viewers enjoyed that loll. Next post will be more pics and even more typing.
-Kenny

No comments: