Monday, September 8, 2008

National Service Kump 3 Siri 5 2008

Hey guys this is the post... the one and only post... on my 3 months of torture at PLKN camp Hijrah, Penor... Enjoy xD
Lets start with my first week...

Observe these to pictures my readers... For I have hair xD.

And meet 2 of my camp buddies...
First pic.. Me and Gabriel with HAIR!! 2nd pic.. this is Heng.. with HAIR.

OMFG WE'VE BEEN BALDED!! oh and the guy in the green shirt is Howard.

OK we make up the skin head gang xD.

So... I'm the Company Commander of Bravo Company... So i get to wear 2 stripes on my shoulder woohoo!!
Notice the 2 blue stripes on my shoulders that these 2 tards from Delta Company are trying to steal?
Meet part of my company. BRAVO.

Meet Heng!!


Meet Howard.. a 22 year old retard.

Welcome to Bravo 2's dorm. LoL

And of course... what is a company without its flag? Presenting Bravo Company's flag.
Oh yea Companies are color coded
Alpha - Red
Bravo - Blue
Charlie - Yellow
Delta - Green.
I'll pause here first.. Continue next post.
-Kenny

No comments: