Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Update May 28th 2008

Okay I got back from ball and was dead tired so I didnt blog last night other then the short update :P. News from my front? Shit loads.





Okay... I QUIT MY JOB woohoo :D. Why? Yeah I mean it was nice and all with Guan and Koon around to joke around with BUT someone.. I wont say who... *not ur dad shuen dont worry ur dad's a nice guy* said something very mean <<<(understatement) to me. And to those that know me long enough you know that when reach my limit break just how bad my temper can be. Rawrr... long story short... treat me like shit and I'll do the same to you. So to those people that are using me now... dont think I dont know lol I'm just keeping quiet. And to those people that always FFK me in the last minute... I'm just keeping quiet. Those people that backstab... I know lol.. I'm just keeping quiet. AND James.... ur the biggest retard in the world. Thats the best I can call you since there are young readers visiting my webpage =P.





Bitter parts aside.... I'm my own boss now woohoo!! Freelance photography rules!! Partnering with Sanjay and learning the ropes from an established photo journalist John Ishii. Will buy my camera after I return from National service. Keat's Camera Services down at Pudu just gave me a nice discount on a Nikon D-300 woohoo!! Seriously Good place to buy gears for cameras and servicing. Nikon D3X coming out sometime soon O.O so now finally Nikon is taking the game to Hasselblad. I think the D3x will definitely best the Hasselblad H1. Not to mention Hasselblad is freaking heavy.




I'll be buying these babies after NS. Behold my future investment. Nikon D-300









__________________________________________________________

AND SOON TO BE RELEASED!! NIKON D3X



Nikon's new monster xD look at that magnificent being o.o
Yes I'm all hyped up over something I most probably cant afford.

Next post tonight folks.

-Kenny

1 comment:

NikonRumors.com said...

This picture is fake - I have some more @ http://www.nikonrumors.com/