Thursday, May 29, 2008

Quick Update May 29th 2008

Hey people!! Aite a quick one before I hit the basketball court. Went down to Pudu this afternoon to get my 1970 Pentax k1000 SLR fixed. Store owner charged me RM 200 lol including lens cleaning (my 80-200mm) THAT'S HELLA CHEAP. Other shops will eat me RM 1500 - 2000. This guy obviously cares more about his customers then making money. A good man xD. Sanjay bought his equipment belt with lens pouches lol and got a seriously good discount. Met John down at the camera store and chit-chat with him awhile and looking at the wedding photos he shot for a couple. Brought Kok Yau down to the camera store also to look at Canon's SLR lenses. Me and Sanjay were coaxing Yau to buy a Nikon xD. In the end Yau came up with a plan : Sanjay, Kenny, Yau = SKY open our own freelancing blog. All buy Nikon. Pool money to buy lenses to share amongst the 3 of us. I LOVE THE IDEA!! lol. And the girl at the counter of the camera shop... is funny lol. Was watching her write down the receipt for my camera and she doesnt know the difference between a lens cap and a lens filter O_o . YOU PHAIL!! =P. And my lens... LoL if she were working at the camera store one look at my lens and you'll know that it is 80-200mm what other lens has that kind of length and cylindrical look huh? She kept turning my lens up and down searching for the numbers = =. I told her it was 80-200mm then she finally removed the lens cap and saw "80-200mm" behind the lens filter.... serious LoL. Saw a nice sling bag from Crumpler made for putting cameras.. NICE. Gonna get that too. Might buy a lens hood for my 80-200mm :) RAWRR...

Okay then off to basketball... next update in 3-4 hours time =P.





The Old Stairs

comment please


-Kenny

1 comment:

Andie said...

i like this one!