Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Quick update

Hey guys. Back!! lol. OK quick update before I go play ball.

I quit my job. (Didnt regret it)
I'm doing freelance photography. (Enjoying it)
I almost died of allergy attack. (I saw a bright light)
I just watched Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skulls 4 hours ago. (It rocks my socks!!)
I'm going off to National service soon. (Yay to that)
I'm getting a Nikon D-300 with external battery pack. (After NS :P)
Nikon D3x is gonna be released - 24.4 megapixels (o.o Serious shit!!)
June 14th's Basketball tournament is cancelled cuz of some construction work = = (SADDD).
I had the perfect team for the tournament. (Oh yes I did)
I had apparently got fatter. (Damn!!)
Skills in basketball getting worse over time (prolly due to the work before I left).
Jumps getting shorter. (Damn the fats and work :D)
Stamina getting less and less. (Time to train fulltime)
Shooting better though. (finnaleh found my form)
Gonna be building up my portfolio. (Anybody wanna model for me? :P)
My phone dropped into a drain full off water and food leftovers. (It was mamak food leftovers)
And my mom's getting married = =. (Screw this)

HELLO SCREWED UP LIFE!! <<< (woohoo)

Okay more details when I get back from ball. Stay tuned.

-Kenny

1 comment:

NikonRumors.com said...

I am trying to follow up on the Nikon D3x new on my blog @ http://www.nikonrumors.com/
It should be coming soon.