Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lost.

Lost! I freaking lost the tourney... :( The last time I won a Basketball tournament was back in 2008. 2 freaking years ago.. along with Sanjay, Kok Yau, Chee Keong, Faisal, Justin and Captain Ding hahaha.



2008 also happened to be my last tournament before last Saturday. It seems 2 years out of the scene has taken a toll on me. I've rusted a whole lot. Ah... crap... get back in shape Kent! You have one more coming this Saturday. This is win or die! Gold or nothing! Hammer it into my mind... I'm second to NO ONE!

On a better note... semester coming to an end~ woohoo! Been through alot just to get past this 1st semester from waking up at odd hours just to keep up with assignment datelines to uncooperative group mates during group assignments. Once again... this is to all them "leechers" out there. You are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on earth. You're not even human-fucking-beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian shit.

We're all pretty much in holiday mood now since we have all pretty much handed in almost all our final assignments. Last one to hand in tomorrow and then its MERDEKA! Except for those who need to work hard and score high for Reading and Writing exam next Wednesday. Good luck. Confused about anything please do ask me. I'll be here to share my knowledge :).


-Kent

No comments: