Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hear ye, hear ye!

Woooh... elected currently as temp vice-chairman for TARC photography society :D Lotsa planning for our next fund-raising. Semester is coming to an end...

Final assignments all commenced, freaking hectic. Already finished and handed in Graphic Design Basic's final assignment. Hence no more classes for Graphic Design Basic.

And goodbye to Mr. Razif Hashim our Graphic Design Basic lecturer. Its been nice to have you to teach me GDB you're the best lecturer I had so far hehehe. Thanks for the ride on your awesome chopper :D See you around.

Mosaic Collage - 30% done
A2 sized Charcoal Still life - 20% done
Study Skills - Science and Technology - 0% done
Basic Software App - 50% done

God help me!

Slash's concert tomorrow~~
Basketball tournament 14th August. And its Elimination... oh God I hope my team doesn't lose on the first round


-pray-
-pray-
-pray-

And jeez why are all the final assignments group work? And why must I always be leader in the groups.... Headache banyak banyak....

-Kent

No comments: