Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hunting.

Stained glass at church

Signed up for Photography society and Catholic society today. Started raining right after I signed up and was about to head home -_-" Luckily I decided not to play ball. Bleh headed over to the canteen to grab some chow instead. Was still drizzling after I had devoured my lunch. Walked to the LRT station anyways.

1 thing about commuting.. The LRT is like a freaking freezer in the morning. My eyeballs could actually freeze up, pop-out and roll around on the floor like marbles lol. But once you get off at the station its freaking hot. So hot that my eyeballs could melt and become jelly which I'll spread over bread and munch it down as breakfast RAWR! And bus U72 is a bitch to wait for. So called "every 15 minutes will arrive" bus fails. Please RapidKL add in 2 more buses for the U72 route.

Student support workshop tomorrow 10am - 4 pm with 2 hour break in between. Should I bring a basketball to fill in time or a book? Or maybe continually stuff myself with food for 2 hours lol. Skipping Games and Telematch session on friday. Gonna catchup on some much needed snoozing.

Ah right. I'm looking for a 2nd-hand laptop reasonable priced and average specs. Nothing specific. Just need it in full working order no glitches or hardware failures. Anyone has one please do drop me an email.

-Kent

No comments: