Saturday, November 8, 2008

Night photography outing.

Got a call from Kok Yau at 10.30pm on Wednesday inviting me out for a night photography outing. Went to KL tower to shoot. I made a horrible mistake of not taking my tripod that day. Forgot that my shutter would be slow when I'm shooting at night lol. So because of lack of tripod I only have abit of nice pics =/.





The photography gang lol.

After KL tower we wanted to go to Bintang Walk to shoot. But it was a Wednesday thus Bintang Walk wasnt as lively as we would like it. Scratched the plan. But on the way back to Taman Desa for supper, I saw something peculiar. LOL Kok Yau stopped the car and I went down to take a few quick snaps.


Geez and I thought that I had alot of freetime. LOL

Went back to Taman Desa after that for supper then headed home.

-Kenny

No comments: