Saturday, November 8, 2008

BACK to Bukit Pisang.

Was so free yesterday night that me, Shaun and Justin went to have supper after a round of DotA at 1am in the morning. So Justin wanted to go to Bukit Pisang. After supper Shaun drove me back home to fetch my DSLR and tripod *I shall not make the mistake of shooting at night without a tripod ever again*. Parked once again at Jalan Pisang and hiked up to Bukit Pisang to the dead end and the house.



A clearer picture of the gate and house. Tripod~


And of course a HDR of the house :)


What the moon looks like from Bukit Pisang

After the house, we took some extra shots on the way back to the car.

DISCLAIMER - The following shot is authentic and never tempered or editted in any way or by any program. On my honor as a photographer.



Followed by a ghost.


-Kenny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is this image real? It does look like the one on your profile, looks photoshopped.